Made a delicious tofu-scramble with mushrooms, spinach, and red bell pepper after my walk. According to the trailmarkers, I walked/hiked about 9 miles? Sooooo tired now.
Enjoying some coffee with vanilla silk now :) Have a good day everyone!
Low key, my life (Taken with instagram)
- i may not have prominent collar bones
- i may not have hip bones sticking out
- i may not have ribs showing
- i may not have a thigh gap
- i may not have dainty arms
- i can run miles and miles
- i can do push-ups
- i can hold a plank
- i can do millions of crunches
- i can bike for hours
- i can do lunges/squats/pull-ups/you name it, until I’m shaking
and it’s worth it
I created this challenge to keep me motivated to get in shape before an overseas holiday, but hopefully it will motivate you guys too! Feel free to reblog and join in!
Weekly challenge: Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg. Artificial sweetener, chocolate, eating…
Time to get down to business.
Fall madly, deeply, head-over-heels, out-of-control in love with it. What’s the point of taking on life with a luke warm attitude? What’s the point of just kind of liking your life, just kind of liking your job, or just doing the bare minimum to get through the day?
Why not be crazy, out of your…
Lunch! Whole wheat wrap w/ 1 tbsp hummus, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red bell pepper. An apple and vanilla yogurt :)
Things I want from Fit&Fresh:
1-Fruit&Veggie Bowl $9.99
2-1 Cup Containers (set of 4) $9.99
3-Salad Shaker $9.99
4-Lunch on the Go $9.99
5-Fresh Start Breakfast Chiller $9.99
These are some great products to stay healthy for back to school!
I WANT THESE SO MUCH!!!
Seriously might ask for these as a Christmas present…
Having all the essentials with you when you go to the gym is super important to ensure a good workout!
1. Gym Bag-If you are able to put your bag in a locker while you workout then I would reecomend bringing a larger bag so that you can fit more in it. But if you don’t then you can bring a drawstring backpack and just put a couple less things in it.
2. Hoodie-Always store a hoodie in your bag for the colder seasons when you go to the gym.
3. Gym ID-Super important to get into the gym!
4. Money-You never know if you’ll run out straight after, or get hungry and want to grab something from the vending machine.
5. Chapstick-You don’t want to be distracted by dry lips why your working out, especially in the winter!
6. Band Aid-Always keep bandaids in your bag incase of a blister on your foot that keeps you from wearing your sneakers, or a cut that is bothering you during your workout.
7. Cosmetics Bag-To hold 3,4,5,6&8
8. Gum-To munch on when you get a craving and know you won’t be eating for a bit!
9. Yoga Mat-You only need this if you are going to a yoga or pilates class and you either like to have your own mat, or your gym does not supply them.
10. Towel-Your workouts should be leaving you exhausted and sweating! If your gym doesn’t supply towels then you should bring your own.
11. Socks-Wicking Socks are really good for an intense workout. They remove the moisture from your feet and provide maximum comfort.
12. Sneakers-Store your sneakers and workout clothes (17, 18, 19, 2) in your gym bag if you are going straight to the gym from school or work.
13. Blender Cup-Best product to easily make a protein shake! If your going out right after the gym then bring your cup with protein powder in it so that you can have it for a great post-workout energizer!
14. Water Bottle-It’s really important to stay super hydrated during a workout! Drink 8 to 16 ounces 15 minutes before your workout, 4 to 8 ounces every 20 minutes during your workout, and 16-24 ounces as soon as possible after your workout (*Source=Sparkspeople)
15. Iphone-Great to have all your music with you while you workout! They also have some fun apps like Couch to 5K to help you with running.
16. Headphones-To use along with your Iphone to listen to your music while you sprint that mile!
17. Nike Dri Fit Shorts-Perfect for lots of movement.
18. Tee Shirt-Make sure to pack all your gym clothed in your bag incase you don’t have time to go home!
19. Nike Sports Bra-These bras have plenty of support and come in tons of fun colors!
Kashi Go-Lean Toasted Berry Crunch
This is by far the best cereal I’ve ever had in my entire life. It’s packed with 9 grams of protein, and 8 grams of fiber, which helps keep you fuller longer! The blend of cranberries, blueberries, and different textures of granola make this such a tasty cereal. I want to eat this all the time!
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt
These yogurts come in over 20 flavors (vanilla is my favorite!) and are only 80 calories! They’re great to have with an english muffin at breakfast, or to pack in your lunch. This yogurt is a great source of protein, calcium, and vitamin D.
This yogurt is very very famous among the health community. This yogurt is entirely natural (no artificial flavors), is gluten free, and has 16 grams of protein!! This yogurt can be eaten on its own, or put into many recipes (hello fruit parfait?)
Fiber One Pancake Mix
Breakfast foods are some of my absolute favorite! But so many of them are just so greasy, drenched in butter, and high in calories! But these fiber one pancakes are definitely an exception. There’s only 180 calories for one serving (And I’m usually able to get quite a few pancakes in a serving!) These are light, and fluffy, and perfect for my Sunday morning treat :)